The results are contained in the zipped library file containing a compiled library file (lg32) and a with a brief help file. For easy access you should copy the lg32-file into the source directory of the project you are working on. Including a library file in your project forces the IDE to search for that file in the current working directory first.
Please note that this is a work in progress, as can be seen by the version number.
Dynamic Array Library (version 0.23 Build 10) : DynamicArrays.zip
Main features (but not all):
- A Hash table (THash) that:
- can be used in User-defined Types and Arrays, and can be passed ByRef to functions and subroutines;
- can 'remember' sort preferences and add all new keys accordingly.
- . A Dynamic Variable-length String Array (DSArray or DSA) which:
- can be used in User-defined Types and Arrays and be passed to all routines;
- can 'remember' sort preferences and add all new additions accordingly;
- has basic find, find/replace and find/remove functions.
- A basic Variable-length String Variable that can be used in User-defined Types.
- New commands and functions for Redim'ing and setting values in a dynamic array in a variant.
Post a Comment