Update! 17 Mar 2016: Update Runtime (gfawin23.ocx) version 184.108.40.2060
Note - Restored download links (17 Mar 2016) that got broken recently.
Essentially, you have two options, either download the entire package containing all binaries, documentation, help files, and samples. Otherwise, when you are only interested in the patched binaries you can download the zip files containing a single binary only.
Update 17 March 2016
- GfaWin23.zip - contains the GfaWin23.Ocx file version 2.31 Build 1200
- contains the full GFA-BASIC 32 package (for new users mostly) IDE and Compiler: 2.30 Build 1169/2
OCX Runtime: 2.30 Build 1185 (after download update with
GB1169.zip - containing the GfaWin32.Exe 220.127.116.119/2 file, the same as included in gb32.zip.
- Fixed Form.Picture object not released
The Picture object owned by a Form Ocx wasn't released after closing the OCX. This could result in huge memory loss for large pictures.
- Fixed Image.Picture object not releasedThe Picture object owned by an Image Ocx wasn't released after closing the OCX. This could result in huge memory loss for large pictures.
- Fixed all Common Dialog Library related commands and functions. Especially the return value of the selected folder from ShowFolders in the CommDlg.FileName property.
- In addition the register values of Dlg Open, Dlg Save, Dlg Print, Dlg Color, and Dlg Font are now according documentation.
- Fixed the max argument of the reSub(,,,max) command.
GFAWIN16 - GFA-BASIC for Windows 3.1 (16-bits)
Michel Goux dedicated his site to GFA-BASIC for Windows 3.1. You can download the latest version at: